ForYourParty.com Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing of our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that our ForYourParty.com affiliate program is sustainable and profitable for both ForYourParty.com and our affiliates. It is each Affiliate’s responsibility to ensure compliance at all times and each affiliate is solely responsible for the actions of employees, agents or contractors acting on that affiliate’s behalf. Thank you.
?As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to ForYourParty.com and our websites; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the ForYourParty.com properties located at www.ForYourParty.com
; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 5 business days for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision. Please note we require all couponing affiliates to provide us with advertising copy for approval prior to going live. In addition we do not allow PPC Key Word/Term bidding on our domain, trademarked terms or trade names. We also prohibit our affiliates from redirecting traffic.??
Your participating website(s) may not:
• Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights,
• Violate any law, rule or regulation
• Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
• Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
• Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE?Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you will agree to and abide by the following.
• You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
• All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
• You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
• Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
• Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program terms.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided and you will immediately be terminated from our affiliate program. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
• Promote only valid coupons that are provided directly to affiliates from ForYourParty.com. The commissions from any affiliate sales that are generated by promoting invalid coupons will be voided. In addition, you may be removed from the ForYourParty.com affiliate program.
?If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
• We do NOT ALLOW PPC BIDDING.
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network.
• You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g. ForYourParty.com Napkin Coupons).
• You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
• You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is yours to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all previously earned commissions and you will immediately be terminated from our affiliate program..??Trademarked Terms: For Your Party , ForYourParty.com, ForYourParty.com Napkins. ForYourParty.com Personalized Party Accessories, ForYourParty.com Favors, ??
?If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
• You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
• You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
• On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
• Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally accepted as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to:
• Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
• Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
• Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background
• Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or though a pop under.
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders. The current rate is 5%.
?Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. ForYourParty.com.website or www.ForYourParty.com
coupons or ForYourParty Coupons etc.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
?You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
• Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
• E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of ForYourParty.com
• E-mails copy and creative must first be submitted to us for written approval prior to being sent, unless the email is provided through the affiliate program.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
?ForYourParty.com takes pride in our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
• You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying
• You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
• You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
PROHIBITION AGAINST SOLICITATION FOR NEW YORK STATE RESIDENT AFFILIATES
?As a condition of its participation in the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that its solicitation activities on behalf of ForYourParty.com within the State of New York shall be limited to only providing a link on Affiliate’s website to ForYourParty.com’s own website. Affiliate acknowledges that under current New York State law, further solicitation and promotional activities by Affiliate within New York State may subject ForYourParty.com to liability for collecting New York State sales tax on all sales to New York customers. Therefore, as a condition of participation in the ForYourParty.com Affiliate Program, Affiliate is prohibited from engaging in any solicitation activities in New York State intended to refer potential customers to ForYourParty.com, including, but not limited to: (i) distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters and other printed materials, or electronic equivalents of such materials; (ii) engaging in verbal solicitation, including in-person referrals or initiating telephone calls; and (iii) sending emails intended to refer customers to ForYourParty.com. Proof of compliance must be sent to ForYourParty.com on an annual basis (by May 31 of each year) or affiliate may be removed from the program. The compliance form is available at from ForYourParty by request via email to [email protected]
The following sentence only applies to Affiliates that constitute organizations, clubs and nonprofit groups. Affiliate shall maintain prominently on its website information alerting its members to the prohibition against solicitation activities in New York State as described above.
© 2019 ForYourParty.com, INC.